It took me some time (a few days actually) and a bit of luck (and steady reflexes) to get my dirty hands upon a collector’s edition box (actually menaces also worked for me here).
I would also like to say sorry to the poor ally bloke from Jaedenar-EU who was like 15ms late reaching the box. Sorry dude, I think about you all the time while I play. Honest.
No, maybe not XD
Anyway, there are quite a few interesting things in it. Too bad it’s overpriced, but hey, that’s quite normal methinks. For the ones who don’t know already, Collector’s Edition was worth a whopping €70,00, while Standard Edition was €35,00. And no, I won’t mention the €0,01 change you get back 😛
Back to the Collector’s Edition Box:
Content listed in no particoular order:
- Mouse Pad. For the ones who get lost.
- Original Soundtrack. Give your car an epic twist.
- Game DVD. D’oh!
- Video DVD: Behind the Scenes. No idea, didn’t see it yet 😛
- Artbook. Awsomeness. Looks good in book shelves too.
- Random TCG stuff. Cards ‘n Stuff
- Frosty, in-game pet. *flap*flap*
Isn’t that enough to pay double the price? Probably not. But still I did, who cares.
On a side note the Nihilum+SK team 25th November guild already cleared by a day or two all the PvE content out to date. Leaves me wondering.